Our Golf Course
This premier 18 hole championship public course is focused on the pure golfer, offering an experience that is challenging and rewarding. Designed by Kevin Holmes, Watson’s Glen in North Pickering is a links style course featuring bent grass tees, fairways and greens. Water comes into play on 11 holes and 90 well-placed bunkers add to the challenge.
Golf Course Rules
- R.C.G.A & Local Rules govern all play
- Lateral Water Hazards – Defined by red stakes
- Out of Bounces – Defined by white stakes
Golf Course Etiquette
- Please keep carts out of fescue and long grass areas
- Please fill divots with sand provided
- Repair ball marks and rake bunkers
- Carts must remain on the path for all Par 3’s
- If you are unable to keep pace with the group in front, you may be asked to move up
How To Improve Pace Of Play
Play the tees that are appropriate for your handicap. At Watson’s Glen we suggest:
Red Tees – 25+ index
Blue Tees – up to 14 index
White Tees – 15-24 index
Gold Tees – under 5 index (with approval from the Pro Shop)
Play Ready Golf – Keep The Pace
- Have your club in hand and be ready when it is your turn to hit
- Take a few clubs if you are unsure which one you might need
- Employ continuous putting whenever possible
- Read your putt while others are making theirs
- Play a provisional if you think your ball is lost
- Hit your shot when the group in front is safely out of the way
- Drop playing partner off at their ball and continue on to yours
We appreciate your efforts in helping us to maintain a healthy pace of play. We are committed to ensuring that the day is enjoyable for you and the golfers behind you.
Bring Your Group,
To Our Group.
At the CCGG, we strive to offer the best–in–class services for public golfers in the GTA and Niagara region. Whether you’re looking to enjoy a good round of golf, book a spectacular wedding/ corporate event or savour the delectable food prepared by our exceptional in–house chefs, we are confident that a memorable experience will be created for you.